11/11/2020 07:31 #9810Angela Gant
About This Life
by Barry Lopez
- Genres: nature, essays, memoir, travel, autobiography, environment, philosophy
- ISBN: 9781860465659 (186046565X)
- Publisher: The Harvill Press
- Author: Barry Lopez
- Format: paperback, 304 pages
- Release date: May 1, 1999
- Awards: Oregon Book Award Nominee for Nonfiction (Finalist) (1999)
- Language: english
About The Book
Once, when asked for advice on how to become a writer, Lopez found himself replying: “Read. Find out what you truly believe. Get away from the familiar.” This collection of essays stems directly from that philosophy. Here is far-flung travel (the beauty of remote Hokkaido Island, the over-explored Galápagos, enigmatic Bonaire); a naturalist’s concerns (for endangered communities as well as their land) and pure adventure. Here, too, are seven exquisite memory pieces; beautiful, meditative recollections that will stand as classic examples of the personal essay.
FB2 About This Life Barry Lopez download. Hardcover ebook About This Life buy on iOS on Booktopia. PDF book About This Life by Barry Lopez.
MP3 ebook About This Life read online PC on Books-a-Million. EPUB About This Life by Barry Lopez download. FictionBook book About This Life buy cheap for Kindle on Book Depository.