11/07/2020 17:27 #8998Myrtle Belanger
Beyond the Bright Sea
by Lauren Wolk
- Awards: Scott O’Dell Award for Historical Fiction (2018), South Carolina Book Award Nominee for Junior Book (2020), Evergreen Teen Book Award Nominee for Middle School (2020), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Middle Grade & Children’s (2017), Carnegie Medal Nominee (2018)
- Genres: mystery, fiction, historical, childrens, family, juvenile
- Places: Massachusetts
- Publisher: Dutton Books for Young Readers
- Format: hardcover, 304 pages
- Language: english
- Release date: May 2, 2017
- Author: Lauren Wolk
- ISBN: 9781101994856 (1101994851)
About The Book
Twelve-year-old Crow has lived her entire life on a tiny, isolated piece of the starkly beautiful Elizabeth Islands in Massachusetts. Abandoned and set adrift on a small boat when she was just hours old, Crow’s only companions are Osh, the man who rescued and raised her, and Miss Maggie, their fierce and affectionate neighbor across the sandbar.
Crow has always been curious about the world around her, but it isn’t until the night a mysterious fire appears across the water that the unspoken question of her own history forms in her heart. Soon, a chain of events is triggered, leading Crow down a path of discovery and danger.
Hardcover Beyond the Bright Sea Lauren Wolk buy Mac. FictionBook ebook Beyond the Bright Sea on Audible. MP3 book Beyond the Bright Sea by Lauren Wolk download on Powells. Paperback ebook Beyond the Bright Sea read online on iPhone.
Hardback Beyond the Bright Sea. FB2 book Beyond the Bright Sea Lauren Wolk read for iPad on Books-a-Million. MOBI Beyond the Bright Sea by Lauren Wolk buy cheap. PDF book Beyond the Bright Sea download on PocketBook on Barnes & Noble.
EPUB ebook Beyond the Bright Sea Lauren Wolk download on Amazon. Online ebook Beyond the Bright Sea read online Kindle. TXT book Beyond the Bright Sea by Lauren Wolk buy for iOS. EPUB Beyond the Bright Sea on Walmart.