11/05/2020 23:48 #8633Adra Pinkerton
Creative Living Beyond Fear
by Elizabeth Gilbert
- ISBN: 9781594634710 (1594634718)
- Author: Elizabeth Gilbert
- Release date: September 22, 2015
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Publisher: Riverhead Books
- Language: english
- Genres: writing, art, psychology, memoir, inspirational, business
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Nonfiction (2015)
About The Book
Readers of all ages and walks of life have drawn inspiration and empowerment from Elizabeth Gilbert’s books for years. Gilbert offers insights into the mysterious nature of inspiration. She asks us to embrace our curiosity and let go of needless suffering. She shows us how to tackle what we most love, and how to face down what we most fear. She discusses the attitudes, approaches, and habits we need in order to live our most creative lives. Balancing between soulful spirituality and cheerful pragmatism, Gilbert encourages us to uncover the “strange jewels” that are hidden within each of us. Whether we are looking to write a book, make art, find new ways to address challenges in our work, embark on a dream long deferred, or simply infuse our everyday lives with more mindfulness and passion, Big Magic cracks open a world of wonder and joy.
Hardcover Big Magic Elizabeth Gilbert read online on reader on IndieBound. MOBI ebook Big Magic. EPUB book Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert download.