11/10/2020 05:24 #9596Beverly Burrese
by Kirsty Eagar
- ISBN: 9780143011453 (0143011456)
- Places: Sydney, New South Wales
- Format: paperback, 274 pages
- Author: Kirsty Eagar
- Publisher: Penguin Books Australia
- Awards: Victorian Premier’s Literary Award for Young Adult Fiction Prize (2010), The Inky Awards Nominee for Gold Inky (2010), The Inky Awards Shortlist for Gold Inky (2010)
- Characters: Carly Lee
- Language: english
- Release date: June 29, 2009
- Genres: contemporary, romance, fiction, australia, abuse
About The Book
Carly has dropped out of uni to spend her days surfing and her nights working as a cook in a Manly cafe. Surfing is the one thing she loves doing… and the only thing that helps her stop thinking about what happened two years ago at schoolies week.
And then Carly meets Ryan, a local at the break, fresh out of jail. When Ryan learns the truth, Carly has to decide. Will she let the past bury her? Or can she let go of her anger and shame, and find the courage to be happy?
EPUB Raw Blue by Kirsty Eagar download on iPhone. FictionBook book Raw Blue read on Barnes & Noble. FB2 ebook Raw Blue. PDF ebook Raw Blue Kirsty Eagar buy Kindle on Kobo.