11/09/2020 10:14 #9410Mable Zahia
(Alpha & Omega, #5)
by Patricia Briggs
- Series: Alpha & Omega, #5
- Places: Aspen Creek, Montana, Montana
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fantasy (2018)
- ISBN: 9780425281314 (0425281310)
- Genres: fantasy, paranormal, romance, werewolves, shapeshifters, magic, fiction, witches
- Release date: March 6, 2018
- Language: english
- Characters: Leah Cornick, Bran “The Marrok” Cornick, Anna Latham, Asil “The Moor” (Hussan), Charles Cornick
- Publisher: Ace
- Format: hardcover, 308 pages
- Author: Patricia Briggs
About The Book
Now mated werewolves Charles Cornick and Anna Latham face a threat like no other — one that lurks too close to home…
They are the wild and the broken. The werewolves too damaged to live safely among their own kind. For their own good, they have been exiled to the outskirts of Aspen Creek, Montana. Close enough to the Marrok’s pack to have its support; far enough away to not cause any harm.
With their Alpha out of the country, Charles and Anna are on call when an SOS comes in from the fae mate of one such wildling. Heading into the mountainous wilderness, they interrupt the abduction of the wolf — but can’t stop blood from being shed. Now Charles and Anna must use their skills — his as enforcer, hers as peacemaker — to track down the attackers, reopening a painful chapter in the past that springs from the darkest magic of the witchborn…
EPUB Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs download. TXT book Burn Bright for iPhone on Barnes & Noble. Paperback ebook Burn Bright buy cheap reader on Audible. PDF book Burn Bright Patricia Briggs read.
MP3 ebook Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs buy on Kobo. FB2 Burn Bright on iPad. FictionBook Burn Bright download on iOS on Bookshop. Hardback ebook Burn Bright Patricia Briggs read online.