11/09/2020 22:59 #9538James Mahan
(Nearly Boswell, #1)
by Elle Cosimano
- Characters: Nearly Boswell
- Genres: mystery, thriller, paranormal, romance, contemporary, fantasy, fiction, crime
- Release date: March 25, 2014
- Awards: ITW Thriller Award for Best Young Adult Novel (2015), Edgar Award Nominee for Best Young Adult (2015)
- Format: hardcover, 386 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: Kathy Dawson Books
- Series: Nearly Boswell, #1
- Author: Elle Cosimano
- ISBN: 9780803739260 (0803739265)
About The Book
Keeping secrets is second nature to Nearly Boswell. Living in a trailer park outside Washington, DC, with a mom who works as an exotic dancer, she knows better than to share anything that would make her a target with her classmates. Only her best friends know about her obsession with the personal ads, and Nearly hasn’t told anyone about the emotions she can taste when she brushes against someone’s skin.
Then a serial killer goes on a murder spree and starts attacking students, leaving cryptic ads in the newspaper. Nearly might be the one person who can put all the clues together, and if she doesn’t figure it out soon — she’ll be next.
Big, dark, scary, and brilliantly plotted, Nearly Gone will leave you guessing until the very end.
PDF ebook Nearly Gone buy cheap on Dymocks. FictionBook Nearly Gone Elle Cosimano read online for iPad. TXT book Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano download on reader. Hardcover book Nearly Gone on Audible. EPUB Nearly Gone download on Book Depository.