Front page フォーラム バンフ・キャンモアくらしふぁいど Just as I Am by Billy Graham – audiobook download

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #9785 返信
    Jewel Crash

Just as I Am
    by Billy Graham

🔍 Just as I Am — Click Here 🔍

• Awards: Audie Award for Inspirational/Spiritual (1998), Christianity Today Book Award for Book of the Year (1998)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: biography, christian, autobiography, christianity, religion, faith, history
    • Format: paperback, 784 pages
    • Release date: March 3, 1999
    • Publisher: HarperOne
    • ISBN: 9780060633929 (0060633921)
    • Author: Billy Graham

About The Book

Hailed as “the world’s preacher,” Billy Graham has enjoyed a career that has spanned six decades and his ministry of faith has touched the hearts and souls of millions.

In Just As I Am Graham reveals his life story in what the Chicago Tribune calls “a disarmingly honest autobiography.” Now, in this revised and updated edition, we hear from this “lion in winter” (Time) on his role over the past ten years as America’s pastor during our national crisis of the Oklahoma bombing and 9/11; his knighthood; his passing of the torch to his son, Franklin, to head the organization that bears his name; and his commitment to do the Lord’s work in the years of his and his wife Ruth’s physical decline.

Hardback ebook Just as I Am read online on Booktopia. MP3 Just as I Am Billy Graham buy for Android. FictionBook book Just as I Am.

PDF Just as I Am by Billy Graham download PocketBook on IndieBound. FB2 book Just as I Am download on Kindle. TXT ebook Just as I Am Billy Graham read on Dymocks.

Paperback Just as I Am buy cheap on Book Depository. MOBI ebook Just as I Am by Billy Graham Mac. EPUB book Just as I Am download.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Just as I Am by Billy Graham – audiobook download
あなたの情報: