11/08/2020 11:22 #9157Sarah Dietz
Anything But Typical
by Nora Raleigh Baskin
- Genres: fiction, childrens, juvenile, disability, contemporary, family, teen
- ISBN: 9781416963783 (1416963782)
- Format: hardcover, 195 pages
- Release date: March 24, 2009
- Language: english
- Awards: Schneider Family Book Award for Middle School Book (2010), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (2011), CYBILS Award Nominee for Middle Grade Fiction (2009), Rebecca Caudill Young Readers’ Book Award Nominee (2013)
- Publisher: Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Author: Nora Raleigh Baskin
About The Book
Jason Blake is an autistic 12-year-old living in a neurotypical world. Most days it’s just a matter of time before something goes wrong. But Jason finds a glimmer of understanding when he comes across PhoenixBird, who posts stories to the same online site as he does.
Jason can be himself when he writes and he thinks that PhoenixBird — her name is Rebecca — could be his first real friend. But as desperate as Jason is to meet her, he’s terrified that if they do meet, Rebecca will only see his autism and not who Jason really is.
By acclaimed writer Nora Raleigh Baskin, this is the breathtaking depiction of an autistic boy’s struggles — and a story for anyone who has ever worried about fitting in.
Online ebook Anything But Typical Nora Raleigh Baskin on IndieBound. MOBI book Anything But Typical read online reader. TXT Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin download on Audible.
Hardcover book Anything But Typical buy on iPad. FictionBook Anything But Typical buy cheap on Walmart. PDF ebook Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin download for Kindle.