Front page フォーラム バンフ・キャンモアくらしふぁいど My Absolute Darling – MOBI download – 9780735211179

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #8588 返信
    Mable Balestrino

My Absolute Darling
    by Gabriel Tallent

📕 My Absolute Darling · CLICK HERE 📕

• Genres: fiction, contemporary, novels, adult, thriller
    • Format: hardcover, 417 pages
    • Language: english
    • Author: Gabriel Tallent
    • ISBN: 9780735211179 (0735211175)
    • Awards: Barry Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2018), Los Angeles Times Book Prize Nominee for Art Seidenbaum Award for First Fiction (2017), Dylan Thomas Prize Nominee for Shortlist (2018), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fiction & for Debut Goodreads Author (2017)
    • Release date: August 29, 2017
    • Publisher: Riverhead Books

About The Book

At 14, Turtle Alveston knows the use of every gun on her wall. She knows how to snare a rabbit, sharpen a blade and splint a bone. She knows that her daddy loves her more than anything else in this world and he’ll do whatever it takes to keep her with him.

But she doesn’t know why she feels so different from the other girls at school; why the line between love and pain can be so hard to see. Or why making a friend may be the bravest and most terrifying thing she has ever done.

Sometimes the people you’re supposed to trust are the ones who do most harm. And what you’ve been taught to fear is the very thing that will save you…

FictionBook My Absolute Darling Gabriel Tallent read online Android. PDF book My Absolute Darling download on Audible. EPUB ebook My Absolute Darling on Books-a-Million. Hardback My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent buy on iPhone.

FB2 ebook My Absolute Darling download for PC on Powells. MOBI book My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent read. Hardcover book My Absolute Darling. Paperback My Absolute Darling Gabriel Tallent buy cheap iPad on Kobo.

Online ebook My Absolute Darling read on Mac on Barnes & Noble. MP3 book My Absolute Darling Gabriel Tallent. TXT ebook My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent buy cheap for iOS. Hardcover My Absolute Darling download on Walmart.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: My Absolute Darling – MOBI download – 9780735211179
あなたの情報: