11/10/2020 23:30 #9752Alain Quick
Abe Lincoln Crosses a Creek
A Tall, Thin Tale (Introducing His Forgotten Frontier Friend)
by Deborah Hopkinson, John Hendrix
- Characters: Abraham Lincoln
- Release date: September 9, 2008
- ISBN: 9780375837685 (037583768X)
- Language: english
- Author: Deborah Hopkinson, John Hendrix
- Awards: Goldfinch Award (Iowa PreK-3rd Grade) Nominee (2011), Comstock Read Aloud Book Award (2009)
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
- Genres: childrens, historical, presidents, fiction, humor, juvenile, art
- Publisher: Schwartz & Wade
About The Book
Here’s an ingenious historical fiction picture book about the 16th president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. It’s a tale of two boys who get themselves into more trouble than bear cubs in a candy store.
The year is 1816. Abe is only seven years old, and his pal, Austin, is ten. Abe and Austin decide to journey down to Knob Creek. The water looks scary and deep, and Austin points out that they don’t know how to swim. Nevertheless, they decide to traverse it. I won’t tell you what happens, but let’s just say that our country wouldn’t be the same if Austin hadn’t been there to help his friend.
TXT ebook Abe Lincoln Crosses a Creek download on Kindle on Booktopia. Hardcover book Abe Lincoln Crosses a Creek Deborah Hopkinson. FB2 Abe Lincoln Crosses a Creek buy Android. PDF Abe Lincoln Crosses a Creek by Deborah Hopkinson read online on Audible. Online ebook Abe Lincoln Crosses a Creek Deborah Hopkinson for PC on IndieBound.