投稿
  • #9650 返信
    Audrey Thomson

My Dearest Enemy
    by Connie Brockway

📕 My Dearest Enemy • CLICK HERE 📕

• Format: paperback, 384 pages
    • Release date: July 6, 1998
    • Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America for Best Long Historical Romance (1999)
    • ISBN: 9780440223757 (044022375X)
    • Genres: historical, romance, regency, victorian, fiction, humor
    • Author: Connie Brockway
    • Publisher: Dell
    • Language: english

About The Book

Breathtakingly romantic, startlingly original, Connie Brockway’s novels have captured the hearts of readers and the raves of critics everywhere.  Now she brings you a unique and unforgettable love story that begins with a series of letters between a world-weary adventurer and the woman whose love brings him home.

Dear Mr.  Thorne,

I give you fair warning.  I intend to do whatever I must to abide by your late uncle’s will and win Mill House.  Though I know he never expected me to succeed, and for whatever reasons is using me to shame you, I accept his challenge.  For the next five years, I will profitably manage this estate.  I will deliver to you an allowance and I will prove that women are just as capable as men.  And at the end, I shall accept Mill House as my reward.

Sincerely,

Lillian Bede

My Dear Miss Bede,

Forgive me if I fail to shudder.  Pray, do whatever you bloody well want, can, or must.  I shall look forward to making your acquaintance in my lawyer’s office five years hence, when I take possession of Mill House.

Avery Thorne

TXT book My Dearest Enemy Connie Brockway on PocketBook on Booktopia. Online ebook My Dearest Enemy buy cheap. Paperback My Dearest Enemy by Connie Brockway read. FictionBook My Dearest Enemy download Mac on Books-a-Million.

EPUB book My Dearest Enemy download for reader on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover ebook My Dearest Enemy by Connie Brockway read online. MOBI My Dearest Enemy Connie Brockway buy on Book Depository. MP3 ebook My Dearest Enemy on iOS.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (PDF) My Dearest Enemy by Connie Brockway
あなたの情報: