Front page フォーラム バンフ・キャンモアくらしふぁいど The Summer I Turned Pretty – read online — 9781416968238

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #9169 返信
    Rachel Williams

The Summer I Turned Pretty
    (Summer, #1)
    by Jenny Han

📕 The Summer I Turned Pretty ~ Click Here 📕

• Language: english
    • Characters: Jeremiah Fisher, Conrad Fisher, Susannah Fisher, Cam Cameron, Isabel “Belly” Conklin
    • Series: Summer, #1
    • Format: hardcover, 276 pages
    • Publisher: Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers
    • Author: Jenny Han
    • Release date: May 5, 2009
    • ISBN: 9781416968238 (1416968237)
    • Places: Cousins Beach, North Carolina
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction, teen

About The Book

Belly measures her life in summers. Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. Winters are simply a time to count the weeks until the next summer, a place away from the beach house, away from Susannah, and most importantly, away from Jeremiah and Conrad. They are the boys that Belly has known since her very first summer — they have been her brother figures, her crushes, and everything in between. But one summer, one terrible and wonderful summer, the more everything changes, the more it all ends up just the way it should have been all along.

TXT The Summer I Turned Pretty Jenny Han on Books-a-Million. MOBI ebook The Summer I Turned Pretty read online on PC. FB2 book The Summer I Turned Pretty download iPad. Online ebook The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han buy on Powells. MP3 The Summer I Turned Pretty Jenny Han download.

FictionBook book The Summer I Turned Pretty buy cheap for iPhone on Booktopia. Hardback ebook The Summer I Turned Pretty for Android on Amazon. Hardcover The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han read. PDF book The Summer I Turned Pretty PocketBook on Book Depository. EPUB book The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han read.

Paperback The Summer I Turned Pretty Jenny Han buy cheap. MP3 ebook The Summer I Turned Pretty download on iOS on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook The Summer I Turned Pretty buy. TXT The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han download on reader on Kobo. Online book The Summer I Turned Pretty Jenny Han for Kindle.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: The Summer I Turned Pretty – read online — 9781416968238
あなたの情報: