Front page フォーラム バンフ・キャンモアくらしふぁいど Vengeance Is Mine – buy book ~ 9780595481248

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #9589 返信
    Reunion Marshall

Vengeance Is Mine
    A Novel Of Anne Boleyn, Katherine Howard, And Lady Rochford The Woman Who Helped Destroy Them Both

by Brandy Purdy

Vengeance Is Mine · READ MORE

• Language: english
    • Characters: Anne Boleyn, Catherine Howard, Jane Boleyn
    • Author: Brandy Purdy
    • Genres: historical
    • ISBN: 9780595481248 (0595481248)
    • Format: paperback, 260 pages
    • Places: London, England
    • Release date: January 1, 2010

About The Book

There was room for only one woman in George Boleyn’s heart: his sister, the mercurial and fascinating Anne Boleyn, who was destined to change history and wear a crown. To his adoring wife, Lady Jane Rochford, he was cold and indifferent.

When Anne failed to give Henry VIII the son she had promised him, and he was tiring of her tart tongue and tantrums, false charges of adultery were hastily concocted. Lady Rochford provided the crowning touch when she accused her husband and his beloved sister of incest. Both died upon the scaffold. Lady Rochford paid dearly for her treachery. She was left alone, shunned and friendless, until wild, sweet, wanton Katherine Howard danced into her life and became Henry’s fifth queen.

When Katherine, disgusted by the obese and impotent King’s fumbling attempts to make love to her, took a lusty young lover Lady Rochford helped them meet. And when the truth came out, she was the first to betray them. As she sits in the Tower of London, being tormented by the ghosts of George and Anne Boleyn, and awaiting her own appointment with the headsman’s axe, Lady Rochford takes up her pen. Vengeance Is Mine is her story.

FB2 book Vengeance Is Mine download for Android on IndieBound. PDF ebook Vengeance Is Mine Brandy Purdy read. Hardcover Vengeance Is Mine buy cheap on Audible. MP3 book Vengeance Is Mine by Brandy Purdy PC. Paperback ebook Vengeance Is Mine by Brandy Purdy download.

TXT Vengeance Is Mine read online on reader on Book Depository. EPUB book Vengeance Is Mine buy on Dymocks. MOBI ebook Vengeance Is Mine Brandy Purdy on iPhone. Online Vengeance Is Mine buy cheap Mac. FictionBook Vengeance Is Mine by Brandy Purdy read online on Amazon.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Vengeance Is Mine – buy book ~ 9780595481248
あなたの情報: